3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $200: WMT, NEE, and META
For the third quarter of the fiscal year ending October 28, 2022, WMT's total revenue saw an 8.7% year-on-year increase, amounting to $152.81 billion. Compared to the year prior, its adjusted operating income grew by 4.6%, coming to a total of $6.06 billion. Additionally, its adjusted EPS rose to $1.50, a 3.4% year-over-year increase. It is anticipated that WMT's revenue will grow 3.9% from the previous fiscal year, reaching $145.72 billion for the first quarter of the year ending April 2023. The estimated Earnings Per Share (EPS) for the same quarter is predicted to be $1.38, increasing 6.5 In the last six months, the stock has increased by 10%, ending the last trading session at $145.49.
Investors have been presented with a number of no-brainer stocks that are ripe for the picking with $200. The first stock is NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE), which is the largest electric utility stock by market cap. By the end of 2022, NextEra's Energy Resources segment had approximately 19 GW of renewable energy backlog and anticipates developing between 32.7 GW and 41.8 GW of various wind, solar, energy storage, and wind repowering projects from 2023 to 2026. This has resulted in a roughly 10% annualized adjusted earnings growth rate over the past 10 years.
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA) is the second no-brainer stock for folks with $200 ready to invest. Meta Platforms (NASDAQ: META) is the third no-brainer stock investors can confidently buy. This social media stock was once known as Facebook and has seen a sizable recent rebound.
Finally, Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VRTX) is an excellent option for those looking for dependable growth stock with the potential to deliver double-digit returns in the coming decade and longer. CEO Reshma Kewalramani spoke in the company's quarterly update last week about Vertex's “five-in-five goal,” which is to launch new products targeting five disease areas that the big drugmaker hopes to launch over the next five years. Each product “represents a multibillion-dollar market opportunity.
0. “WMT: 2 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever” StockNews.com, 15 Feb. 2023, https://stocknews.com/news/wmt-ko-2-no-brainer-stocks-to-buy-and-hold-forever/
1. “3 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy With $200 Right Now” msnNOW, 14 Feb. 2023, https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/3-no-brainer-stocks-to-buy-with-dollar200-right-now/ar-AA17sVwh
2. “2 “Strong Buy” Stocks Set to Outpace the Market” TipRanks, 15 Feb. 2023, https://www.tipranks.com/news/article/2-strong-buy-stocks-that-could-outpace-the-market
3. “The Best Stocks To Invest $5,000 in Right Now” The Motley Fool, 12 Feb. 2023, https://www.fool.com/investing/2023/02/12/the-best-stocks-to-invest-5000-in-right-now/
4. “3 Unstoppable Growth Stocks to Buy for 2023 and Beyond” The Motley Fool, 13 Feb. 2023, https://www.fool.com/investing/2023/02/13/3-unstoppable-growth-stocks-to-buy-2023-and-beyond/
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.