Bitcoin Price Nearing 23K Mark, Market Capitalization Increases to $438 Billion
The world’s largest crypto, Bitcoin, is seeing an increase of 0.64% in the last 24 hours, as of writing. Each BTC token is trading for 22,950 USD and is nearing crossing the 23k mark for the second time in the year already. Experts have said that 23,400 was an obstacle for Bitcoin, which was surpassed last month.
Cryptocurrency's market capitalization has been on the rise and currently sits at approximately $438 billion. The 24-hour trading volume of Bitcoin has risen by more than 22 percent and currently stands at $28 billion.
The total value of the worldwide cryptocurrency market is 1.07 trillion USD, a 0.57% rise from the previous day. The cryptocurrency market had a volume of 50.09 billion USD during the last 24 hours, with a 2.42% increase.
The current market capitalization of cryptocurrency is 442.04 billion USD. The last 24 hours have seen a 16.69% increase in trading volume. Bitcoin's dominance has decreased by 0.05% in the last 24 hours. Over the course of the last seven days, the value of Bitcoin has fluctuated between 22,692 USD and 24,167 USD. At the beginning of the week, the cost of bitcoin was influenced by the various macroeconomic factors of the market.
The trading volume is experiencing an increase of 12.43% compared to the day before. Bitcoin's dominance decreased by 0.25% to a total of 41.21% on the last day.
The price of Bitcoin has decreased by 2.35% over the last 24 hours and 3.94% over the past 7 days. At present, it is trading at $0.388. The price support is set at $21,249, and the next major resistance level is situated at $22,649.
For the past fortnight, Bitcoin has been trading between $22,000 and $23,000, with a sturdy barrier at the higher end of the range. The price of Bitcoin has been showing signs of stability around $21,632 over the past few days, suggesting that it could hold this level even if there is a minor correction. Given that the asset is experiencing a steady rise in its cost, the $22,816 resistance level could be tested as well.
Despite its most recent price adjustment, Bitcoin is still 68.
0. “Bitcoin Price Today: Bitcoin Increases By 0.24% In The Last 24 Hours” CoinGape, 13 Feb. 2023, https://coingape.com/bitcoin-price-today-bitcoin-increases-by-0-24-in-the-last-24-hours
1. “Bitcoin Price Today: Bitcoin (BTC) Jumps By 0.64% In The Last 24 Hours” CoinGape, 7 Feb. 2023, https://coingape.com/bitcoin-price-today-bitcoin-btc-jumps-by-0-64-in-the-last-24-hours
2. “Bitcoin price analysis: BTC Rallies by Over 4 percent after a bullish run – Cryptopolitan” Cryptopolitan, 15 Feb. 2023, https://www.cryptopolitan.com/bitcoin-price-analysis-2023-02-15
3. “Bitcoin Price Today: Bitcoin (BTC) Jumps By 1.33% In The Last 24 Hours” CoinGape, 8 Feb. 2023, https://coingape.com/bitcoin-price-today-bitcoin-btc-jumps-1-33-last-24-hours/
4. “BTC: AI sets Bitcoin price for Valentine's Day 2023” Finbold – Finance in Bold, 10 Feb. 2023, https://finbold.com/btc-ai-sets-bitcoin-price-for-valentines-day-2023
5. “Bearish-Rated Bitcoin (BTC) Rises Tuesday to $22242.4” InvestorsObserver, 14 Feb. 2023, https://www.investorsobserver.com/news/crypto-update/bearish-rated-bitcoin-btc-rises-tuesday-to-22242-4
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.